Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Just Donated $8.50 To Scientology

BRAIN: OK. My first summer blockbuster was M:i:III. I will declare it was my favorite of the three, but that's kind of like saying you like getting poked in the eye instead of hit in the nuts. This time Tom Cruise strikes a pose accross at least three continents to save his wife. He did a good job, but you never forget you are watching Tom Cruise acting in a movie. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was a really good villain but didn't really have enough screen time. I think he would be a great bad guy in a future Bond movie. There were other movies playing in the theater that I know would have been better, but this movie was just what I need; loud action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Id would rather see FF3:Tokyo Drift than that P.O.S.

I Liked MI:1 but 2 was so bad it basicly made me not want to see ANY of them ever again.