Friday, May 05, 2006

Original Trilogy Hyped In September


















BRAIN: A bunch of stuff is coming out for the Original Trilogy in September. Among them are DVDs of the original three Star Wars movies that include the fucked-with and the non-fucked-with versions. Great. When I get these I can put them on the shelf by my VHS, VHS Widescreen, VHS Special Editions and my DVD Special Editions. Lucas not only created one of the coolest worlds in Science Fiction, he created a way to absolutely milk his fans for every cent they have. Oh, and don't forget they are available for a limited time... (sure George, wink, wink). I could get really pissed here buy why? I'm the dumbass that keeps buying every incantation he can dream up. At the same time these come out, there are also Original Trilogy Legos, action figures and video games too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not angry... Im just over-joyed that its coming out and Ill never have to ask Lucas for anything again. Once I get this Im DONE with Star Wars.