Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Deadman






















BRAIN: After
watching last weekend's Justice League Unlimited, I've been thinking about Deadman. Deadman is a character I've seen over the years but I've never bought or read any of his comics. I've always thought he seemed really cool. My brother had some Batman's with Deadman in them and they always kind of scared me. I'm going to pick up some back issues.

I've been looking around and found some really cool images.

ZED: I liked him in that episode too, I have that Kingdom Come figure, one of my favorites. I have a cool daredevil, deadman team up comic somewhere that was cool. When are they putting the JLU dvds out?

BRAIN: March 21. But the first set will be just the Justice League and not Justice League Unlimited...

1 comment:

brainwerk said...

When I was a kid you hosehead! Have you started drinking already?