Thursday, February 16, 2006

Star Wars Read-Along Records

BRAIN: I've never been accused of spending my time on productive things... That being said, I've ripped these three Star Wars Read-Along records in and saved them out as mp3s. These bring me back to a time when Star Wars was fresh and new and pretty much consumed all of my time. They have authentic Star Wars sound effects for R2 and Chewie but use voice actors for Luke, Leia and Han. I think they actually hired Anthony Daniels for C3P0. They rush through the stories pretty fast because they have to fit on the front and back of 7 inch record, but that's alright. The simplicity of these are what make them great. I originally thought they were from Power Records, but they are actually from Buena Vista Records.

A NEW HOPE
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
RETURN OF THE JEDI

No comments: