Friday, January 20, 2006

SOCOM on PSP

BRAIN: SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo for the PSP. I love SOCOM multiplayer on the PS2. When this game came out, we both just went out and bought it not really caring about the reviews. I was not disappointed. The graphics and controls are excellent. The story is pretty good. The sound is great. I played about a third of the way through the game before I even tried it online. WOW! Most of what I loved about SOCOM 2 and 3 is here. Playing multiplayer on my PSP from the comfort of my bed, couch or even toilet is just too much. I don't have a headset yet, but I want to get one. Where the hell do they sell these? I haven't seen them... I hear the sound through that isn't the best though. If you are a fan of SOCOM on the PS2, I just really don't think you could be disappointed... I give it a B+

What do you think of yours ZED?

No comments: