Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've done a 360




ZED: OK, I got one, and I have to say it's awesome. The interface is cool and as easy as a mac to navigate. Xbox Live is cooler than I thought it would be, you can download cool retro games, new retrolike games, trailers for games and movies in HD, HD demos of most of the games out now for 360...it's pretty cool. My Ipod and any picture disks can run through the media center and all be controlled by the wireless controller. The paging and wireless chat works great as you go from the standard interface and into a game, pretty slick. Originally I wasn't excited about the launch titles but I have to say playing is believing. I am not that into war games, but Call of Duty 2 is one of the coolest games I've seen period, and on a 42 inch HD, it's almost overwhelming, the smoke and grit effects are way cool, after about 10 minutes I have to take my contacts out. Ridge Racer provides gorgeous powerslide racing in the mountains and on the coasts. I am very excited for the wwII fighter plane dogfight game and Tomb Raider Legends is the top of my list, coming out this month.

BRAIN: I have to get over there and try this out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Download the game Geometery Wars... Ive heard its like crack. Its like Robotron x1000.

zed said...

yeah a lot of the retro games you can download are awesome throwbacks to games like asteroids and such plus awesome ports of joust and robotron and crash tv