Saturday, March 04, 2006

Trilogy of Terror Zuni Warrior

















BRAIN: Geez! This little bastard is reponsible for countless bad dreams. From the ages 10-15 I had to get a running start so I could leap to my bed from 10 feet out because I thought he was under it. This Zuni Warrior was from the movie Trilogy of Terror. I don't remember the other two parts of this movie, but this story was about lady (Karen Black) who buys this doll for her boyfriend. A little tag falls off it that has a warning saying sometime like do not remove. It comes to life and chases her around her apartment with a spear. I'd like to see this movie again as an adult to get some closure but I'm afraid it might only open some old wounds...

Now you can get your very own for $39.99 from Majestic Studios here.


ZED: AAAAAAAGHHHAAAAAA...that guy creeps me out! He was one of my childhood fears.

No comments: